Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Coffee

"Afternoons and Coffeespoons" - Crash Test Dummies God Shuffled His Feet
"Coffee & Tea" - Josh Allan All the Acoustic Pop You Can Drink
"Coffee Mornin'" - Duke Ellington Member's Edition
"Coffee Shop" - Red Hot Chili Peppers One Hot Minute
"Coffee Shop" - Yung Joc Hustlenomics
"The Coffee Song" - Jars of Clay Front Yard Luge
"Expresso 2222" - Gilberto Gil Putumayo Kids Presents: Brazilian Playground
"Folgers Coffee Commercial" - Rockapella Don't Tell Me You Do
"Free Coffee" - Ben Folds Way To Normal
"Smellin' Coffee" - Chris Rice Short Term Memories
"Two Beds and a Coffee Machine" - Savage Garden Affirmation
"Wake Up and Smell the Coffee" - The Cranberries Wake Up and Smell the Coffee

While one of my shorter playlist, Coffee was the very first one. I love the stuff and I can't get ever get enough of it. I guess you could say its one of my very few weaknesses. While I don't really like Folger's and I don't drink coffee in the afternoons and I'm not a tea guy, these songs speak to the one caffeinated beverage that no matter where in the world one is, there it can be found. I'll have a large skinny mocha with extra whip cream steamed to 140 degrees with whole milk, half a shot of expresso, an extra shot of sugar free raspberry vanilla syrup, and sprinkles and maybe a cherry on top, PLEASE! Great quotes on coffee are found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment