Thursday, July 8, 2010

Country? (sample)

"All I Want To Do" - Sugarland Love On the Inside
"All We'd Ever Need" - Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum
"Backwards" - Rascal Flatts Me and My Gang
"Evangeline" - Little Big Town A Place To Land (Deluxe Edition)
"Fascination" - The Greencards Fascination

A few of my playlists are samples, which are just reminders to myself if I ever feel like listening to music by similar sounding artists. For example, here we have a playlist of artists that are classified as country, but also have rock and pop infused into their sound. I have loads of music by the five artists listed above, so to make a playlist that is hundreds of songs is just ridiculous.

There are a few more 'sample' playlists like this one, so keep your eyes open for them in the future. Cowboy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment