Sunday, July 26, 2009

“C” Part 3 of 4

Before we begin, let me update you once again on new additions. I just added the entire Amy Winehouse Back to Black album, Audio Adrenaline’s Adios: The Greatest Hits album, and Bon Jovi Lost Highway album. I also added another freebie from Starbucks “Fly One Time” by Ben Harper and the Relentless7.

Chuck Berry - “Johnny B. Goode” from Chuck Berry is on Top album.

Chuck Lorre - “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” theme song.

Chumbawamba - “I Get Knocked Down” from Tub Thumping. Another one-hit wonder, but what a great track to be known by. A definite party anthem.

Ciara - “1,2 Step”, “Oh”, and “Goodies” from Goodies album. Sweet dance tracks. “Oh” features Ludacris.

Cinderella - “Don't Know What You Got (Til It's Gone)” from Power Ballads Gold album.

Cindy Lauper - “What’s Going On” from True Colors. “Hey, yeah, yeah, hey, yeah, yeah, I said hey, what’s going on?” as the lyrics go. A classic 80’s hit.

Citizen Cope - “Let the Drummer Kick” from their self-titled album. I heard this song on a car commercial and loved it. So I downloaded it.

City High - “What Would You Do?” from their self-titled album. This song addresses some of the ills facing society today and leaving the answer up to us, the listeners.

CKY2K - “Bran’s Freestyle” and “Disengage the Simulator (demo)”. A friend introduced me to CKY2K the movie and I enjoyed some of the tracks from it.

Classics IV - “Spooky” from Classics IV - Greatest Hits. I’m not sure where this track even came from, but its good.

Clay Aiken - Complete Measure of a Man album.

Clay Walker - Entire If I Could Make a Living album. “Then What” from the Rumor Has It album.

The Click Five - “Just the Girl” from Greetings from Imrie House. Pop/rock.

Co. - “Boogie Machine [Rough Mix]” from Cheapskates: Softer Side

Colbie Caillat - Entire Coco album. I love Colbie Caillat.

Colby O’Donnis - “What You Got” from Colby O album.

Cold - “No One” from 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage.

Coldplay - At first, I was not a fan of Coldplay, but the more I listened to them, the bigger fan I became and now I would consider them in my Top 20 all-time favorite bands. I have the following albums: Live 2003, Parachutes, Prospekts March EP, A Rush of Blood to the Head, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, and X&Y.

Collective Soul - Also in my Top 20. I have the following complete albums: Afterwards, Blender, self-titled, Discipline Breakdown, Dosage, From the Ground Up, Hints, Allegation, and Things Left Unsaid, Home, Youth, and 7even Year Itch: Collective Soul’s Greatest Hits.

Collin Raye - “That’s My Story” from Extremes. “What If Jesus Comes Back Like That” from Superstar Christmas, and “I Can Still Feel You” from The Walls Came Down.

Common - “Southside” from Finding Forever and “The Light” from Hip-Hop: Gold. My brother introduced me to Common. I guess the guy’s been around for while.

Control Freak - “Rising Sun” from RPM American Eagle Outfitters Going Fast is Alive. A slow rave-like dance track. I love it.

Coolio - “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)” from Gangsta’s Paradise. A classic hip hop track.

Coors Light Commercial - “I Love Twins”. This commercial is awesome. Who doesn’t find good-looking twins attractive? Heck, I dated a girl once who had a twin sister. I have stories about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment