Wednesday, July 29, 2009

“C” Part 4 of 4

The Corbans - “Claim” and “Numb and Senseless” from Organic Records Sampler. A punk/emo kind of band. If I even know what emo sounds like. I’m not very familiar with that genre.

The Cordettes - “Lollipop”. Yes, the Lollipop song. Go ahead, sing it to yourself. No one is watching or listening. I know you want to sing it. Just do it!

Corrine Bailey Rae - “Put Your Records On” from her self-titled debut.

Cory Hart - “Sunglasses at Night” from First Offense album. A classic one-hit wonder.

Count Basie and his Orchestra - Entire Ain’t Misbehavin’ album. A great jazz album. My favorite track is “Flight of the Foo Birds”.

Counting Crows - Another band that has a place in my Top 20. I have the following albums: Across a Wire: Live in New York, August and Everything After, Films About Ghosts: The Best Of…, Hard Candy, Recovering the Satellites, Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings, and This Desert Life.

Course of Nature - “Caught in the Sun” from Superkala. A modern rock ballad that . . . .well, rocks.

Craig David - Entire Born To Do It album. R&B at it’s finest.

The Cranberries - “Dreams” and “Linger” from Everybody Else is Doing It, So Why Can't We and the complete albums No Need to Argue, To the Faithfully Departed, and Wake Up and Smell the Coffee.

Crank Yankers - It was a show on Comedy Central; they still may run, I don’t know. I have the following skits (recorded prank phone calls): Batman Nemesis, Call in Sick, Retarded Water Survey from Hell, Spoonie Luv - Personal Ad, and Woman Thinks She Called the Postal Service. All great pranks.

Crash Test Dummies - One of the first CD’s I EVER bought was God Shuffled His Feet. I also have The Ghosts That Haunt Me. The latter album is not a good as the first one, in my opinion.

Crazytown - “Butterfly” from The Gift of Game. A huge alternative/grunge hit back in 2001.

Creed - Complete albums: Human Clay, My Own Prison, and Weathered.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Entire Chronicle, Vol. 1 album.

Crosby, Stills, and Nash - My father is pleased that his sons still enjoy classic rock from his heyday. I have the entire So Far album and I enjoy it, so there!

Cry of Love - “Fire in the Dry Grass” from Feel the Power compilation. A classic rock feel.

The Crystal Method - “Bones Theme Song”.

Culture Beat - “Mr. Vain” from Serenity album. Culture Beat sounds very similar to Ace of Base, which makes me wonder if they are from Europe as well.

The Cure - “Lovesong” from Galore and “Close to Me” and “Friday I’m in Love” from Greatest Hits. I was introduced to The Cure by a teacher who worked at the school I student taught at.

Custom - “Hey Mister” from their Fast album. A track with interesting lyrics about an interesting subject. Check it out if you are curious.

Cyndi Lauper - “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” from Now That's What I Call The 80s and “Early Christmas Morning” from Superstar Christmas.

Cypress Hill - “Insane in the Brain” from Feel the Power compilation.

That concludes the “C’s”. I’ll C you later! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment