Thursday, May 27, 2010

80's Music

"Girls Just Want to Have Fun" Cyndi Lauper Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Hungry Like the Wolf" Duran Duran Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Don't You Forget About Me" Simple Minds Now That's What I Call The 80s
"One Thing Leads to Another" The Fixx Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Shakedown" Bob Seger Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Here I Go Again" Whitesnake Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Eye of the Tiger" Survivor Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Rockit" Herbie Hancock Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Let's Dance" David Bowie Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Who Can It Be Now?" Men at Work Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" Tears For Fears Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Jessie's Girl" Rick Springfield Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Heaven" Bryan Adams Now That's What I Call The 80s
"What About Love" Heart Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Total Eclipse of the Heart" Bonnie Tyler Now That's What I Call The 80s
"Take It on the Run" REO Speedwagon The Hits
"Can't Fight This Feeling" REO Speedwagon The Hits
"Look Away" Chicago The Heart of Chicago 1967-1997
"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" The Police Every Breath You Take: The Singles
"De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" The Police Every Breath You Take: The Singles
"Don't Stand So Close to Me '86" The Police Every Breath You Take: The Singles
"Walking on the Moon" The Police Every Breath You Take: The Singles
"Message in a Bottle" The Police Every Breath You Take: The Singles
"Throwing It All Away" Genesis Invisible Touch
"Land of Confusion" Genesis Invisible Touch
"The Way It Is" Bruce Hornsby & The Range The Way It Is
"Mandolin Rain" Bruce Hornsby & The Range The Way It Is
"Every Little Kiss" Bruce Hornsby & The Range The Way It Is
"Carry on Wayward" Son Kansas The Best of Kansas
"Dust in the Wind" Kansas The Best of Kansas
"You're the Inspiration" Chicago The Heart of Chicago 1967-1997
"Summer of '69" Bryan Adams Reckless
"You Dropped a Bomb On Me" The Gap Band ESPN Presents Stadium Anthems: Music For the Fans
"Celebration" Kool & the Gang ESPN Presents Stadium Anthems: Music For The Fans
"Looking For a New Love" Jody Watley 80's Soul #1's
"Love You Down" Ready For the World 80's Soul #1's
"My Prerogative" Bobby Brown 80's Soul #1's
"Let It Whip" Dazz Band 80's Soul #1's
"Don't Stop Believin'" Journey Escape
"Rock You Like a Hurricane" Scorpions Classic Rock Gold
"White Wedding" Billy Idol Classic Rock Gold
"Hold On Loosely" .38 Special Classic Rock Gold
"Everytime You Go Away" Paul Young Superstars of the 80s
"Out of Touch" Hall & Oates Superstars of the 80s
"Jump (For My Love)" The Pointer Sisters Superstars of the 80s
"Conga" Miami Sound Machine Superstars of the 80s
"Caribbean Queen (No More Love On the Run)" Billy Ocean Superstars of the 80s
"Hold Me Now" The Thompson Twins Superstars of the 80s
"Broken Wings" Mr. Mister Superstars of the 80s
"The Warrior" Scandal Superstars of the 80s
"Working For the Weekend" Loverboy Superstars of the 80s
"Walk Like An Egyptian" The Bangles Superstars of the 80s
"Everybody Have Fun Tonigh"t Wang Chung Superstars of the 80s
"Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" Culture Club Superstars of the 80s
"No One Is To Blame" Howard Jones Superstars of the 80s
"Back On the Chain Gang" The Pretenders Superstars of the 80s
"She Drives Me Crazy" Fine Young Cannibals Superstars of the 80s
"Shout" Tears For Fears Superstars of the 80s
"Sussudio" Phil Collins Superstars of the 80s
"Owner of a Lonely Heart" Yes Superstars of the 80s
"All I Need Is a Miracle" Mike + The Mechanics Superstars of the 80s

No comments:

Post a Comment