Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Mix

"Baby Driver" Simon & Garfunkel Collected Works
"Baby Seat" Barenaked Ladies Maroon
"Baby Shoes" Joe Christmas Tooth & Nail Rock Sampler
"Boys" The Beatles Anthology 1
"Boys (Lesson One)" Jars of Clay The Long Fall Back To Earth
"Cinderella" Steven Curtis Chapman This Moment
"Curl Away My Son" Thomas Newman Finding Nemo [Soundtrack]
"Daughters" John Mayer Heavier Things
"Just Another Day in Paradise" Phil Vassar Phil Vassar
"Listen My Son" The Unseen Guest Putumayo Presents: Blues Around the World
"My Father's Eyes" Eric Clapton Pilgrim
"My Front Porch Looking In" Lonestar From There to Here: Greatest Hits
"My List" Toby Keith Pull My Chain
"My Next Thirty Years" Tim McGraw A Place In the Sun
"Recollections (The Father's Theme)" John Williams Catch Me If You Can [Soundtrack]
"Somebody's Baby" Jon Foreman Winter - EP
"Son" The National The National
"Stories For Boys" U2 Boy
"Sweet Baby James" James Taylor Sweet Baby James
"Teach Your Children" Crosby, Stills & Nash So Far

My wife and I are expecting our first child so I thought I'd make a baby playlist. I'm hoping for a son, so I've included a few songs about sons and boys, but the marjority of the songs can be applicable regardless of gender. There are also a few tracks if its a girl - "Daughters" and "Cinderella".

1 comment:

  1. It's a boy! So "Daughters" and "Cinderella" have been deleted from this playlist.

    ReplyDelete