Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recent Rhythms (not a playlist)

The Red Jump Suit Apparatus - Entire Lonely Road album. I haven't listened to it yet, but I enjoyed their Don't You Fake It album, so I thought I'd give this one a shot.

Weezer - Complete Make Believe album. I have all of their other major releases, why not one more?

John Ritter - "Southern Pacifica" from So Runs the World Away. A Starbucks freebie.

Built to Spill - I mentioned this band in my last update and I loved them so much, I wound up getting most of their other albums; Ancient Melodies of the Future, There's Nothing Wrong With Love, There Is No Enemy, Perfect From Now On, and You In Reverse.

Relient K - Entire Forget and Not Slow Down album.

Ingrid Michaelson - Complete Girls and Boys album. Ingrid is probably best known for the song "The Way I Am".

Various Artists - Did I call it or what? My wife received the latest soundtrack to the latest Twilight saga; New Moon. It features bands I enjoy; Death Cab for Cutie, Muse, Mute Math, Linkin Park, and Paramore.

Kanye West - I've decided that Kanye is one of my most favorite rappers alongside Jay-Z, Eminem, and Snoop Dogg. I picked up his College Dropout album from back in 2004 when he was just breaking out into a league of his own.

Kid Cudi - "Day 'n' Nite" from Man on the Moon: The End of Day.

Taio Cruz - "Break Your Heart (ft. Ludacris)" from Rokstarr.

B.o.B. - Airplanes, Part II (ft. Eminem & Haley Williams from Paramore) from B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray. I have decided that this album may be worth purchasing; we'll see if we can get at least one or two more hits from the album.

Little Texas - "My Love" and "What Might Have Been" from Big Time.

Kevin Rudolf - "I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) (ft. Birdman, Jay sean, Lil Wayne)" from To the Sky.

Drake - "Fireworks" and "Find Your Love" from his upcoming release Thank Me Later. I cannot wait for it, Drake is a very creative and unique artist.

Aaron Tippin - "Workin' Man's Ph.D" from Call of the Wild. Old-school country.

Erykah Badu - "Window Seat" from New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh. I'm not sure I like this track, but my brother wanted me to try it out. We'll see . . .

Timbaland - "Say Something (ft. Drake)" from Timbaland Presents: Shock Value II.

That's it for now. I have some others in my mind that I'd like, so don't stay away too long. I should have a new list by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment