Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bromance

"You Are So Beautiful" Joe Cocker '70s Gold
"You're My Best Friend" Queen Greatest Hits
"Burnin' Up" Jonas Brothers A Little Bit Longer
"I Want to Hold Your Hand" The Beatles 1
"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" Aerosmith Armageddon [Soundtrack]
"T.L.C. A.S.A.P." Alabama Cheap Seats
"I'm Yours" Jason Mraz We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.
"Heaven is a Place On Earth" Belinda Carlisle '80s Gold
"Take My Breath Away [Love Theme from Top Gun]" Berlin Top Gun [Soundtrack]
"Irresistible" Jessica Simpson Irresistible
"Hero" Enrique Iglesias Escape
"My Heart Will Go On" CĂ©line Dion Titanic [Soundtrack]
"Invisible" Clay Aiken Measure of a Man
"You and Me" Dave Matthews Band Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King
"Crush" David Archuleta David Archuleta
"Pour Some Sugar On Me" Def Leppard Hysteria
"We Danced Anyway" Dena Carter Did I Shave My Legs For This
"Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" (End Title) Elton John The Lion King [Soundtrack]
"The Way You Love Me" Faith Hill Breathe
"You're Beautiful" James Blunt Back To Bedlam
"Your Body Is A Wonderland" John Mayer Room for Squares
"Open Arms" Journey When You Love a Woman/Message of Love
"One Time" Justin Bieber My World
"My Life Would Suck Without You Kelly" Clarkson All I Ever Wanted
"I Need You" LeAnn Rimes I Need You
"Touch My Body" Mariah Carey E=MC2
"Let My Love Open the Door" Pete Townshend Empty Glass
"In Your Eyes" Peter Gabriel So
"1, 2, 3, 4" Plain White T's Big Bad World
"Can't Fight This Feeling" REO Speedwagon The Hits
"What I Like About You" The Romantics Poison'd!
"Fall For You" Secondhand Serenade A Twist In My Story
"Nothing Compares 2 U" Sinead O'Connor I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got
"I Think We're Alone Now" Tiffany Tiffany
"The Way I Am" Ingrid Michaelson Girls and Boys

This playlist is a total joke and should not be taken seriously even the slightest bit. One of my best friends and I joke that we have a bromance going on, so we made playlist 'dedicated' to each other. I made sure that none of these songs were on playlists that I have made for my wife as not to offend anyone. Again, this playlist and its contents should not be taken seriously at all. It is only as a joke and for good laughs only. I am not, in any way, romantically attracted to men. Reminder: This is only a joke and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment