Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Additions

Ballas Hough Band - Entire BHB album. It was almost too poppy for me, but I after one listen, I was hooked. Two of the members are both Dancing with the Stars winners and also do the majority of the songwriting for the band.

The Fray - Live at the Electric Factory: Bootleg No. 1 album. Amazing.

Kari Jobe - Complete self-titled album. Jobe is a worship pastor at Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas. She is also a member of Gateway Worship, a worship band.

Rush - "Tom Sawyer" and "Limelight" from Moving Pictures. These two songs are featured in the movie I Love You, Man. I just watched the movie on Friday night and decided to find some Rush. Their other stuff is not too bad, but I just don't have room on my hard drive for much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment