Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Additions

Dan Tyminski - Entire Wheels album. An all-male string quintet. Great modern bluegrass/folk sound.

Fergie - "Mary Jane Shoes", "Big Girls Don't Cry", and "Clumsy" from The Dutchess.

Cat Stevens - "If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out" from Footsteps in the Dark: Greatest Hits Vol. 2. I heard this song on a cell phone commercial and knew it was Stevens, but wasn't sure of the title.

Wale - "Contemplate" from Attention: Deficit. Looking forward to his new album.

Alicia Keys - "Doesn't Mean Anything" from her upcoming album The Element of Freedom. This album is scheduled to come out Decemeber 1, 2009.

Chris Brown - "I Can Transform Ya" from Graffiti, due out Decemeber 15 of this year.

Trey Songz - "LOL (Smiley Face)" from his Ready album.

Mariah Carey - "Obsessed" from Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel.

Safetysuit - "Stay" from Life Left to Go.

Jason Derulo - "Whatcha Say?" from his yet-to-be-released self-titled album. Look for it in 2010.

Fall Out Boy - "What a Catch, Donnie" from Folie A Deux.

Foo Fighters - "Wheels" from Greatest Hits.

The Republic Tigers - "Buildings and Mountains" from Keep Color.

Jay-Z - "Forever Young", "A Star is Born", and "Off That" from The Blueprint³. "Forever Young" is amazing; features Mr. Hudson.

Lady Gaga - "Pokerface", "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)", and "Love Game" from The Fame. So I decided that I did like some of her other stuff. I can't said that I enjoy it very much, but I figure that I'll eventually become a solid fan. They are catchy tunes, I have to admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment