Tuesday, October 6, 2009

“P” Part 4 of 4

Plies - “Bust It Baby, Pt. 2” from Definition of Real.

Plumb - “Damaged” from candycoatedwaterdrops and “Endure [Remix] from Propska One.

PM Dawn - “Set Adrift on Memory Bliss” from Of the Heart, of the Soul and of the Cross: The Utopian Experience.

The Police - Complete albums: Every Breath You Take: The Classics, Every Breath You Take: The Singles, Outlandos d'Amour, and Synchronicity.

Portable - “Help Yourself” from H2o American Eagle Summer Sampler.

The Postal Service - Complete Give Up album. An old housemate of mine introduced me to the Postal Service and I have been hooked ever since. I would like to try out more of their stuff when I have time.

Poweman 5000 - “When Worlds Collide” from Tonight the Stars Revolt.

Pras - “Ghetto Superstar” from the album of the same name.

Pratt & McClain - “Happy Days” theme song from TV show.

The Presidents of the United States of America - “Lump” from Feel the Power and “Peaches” and “Back Porch” from their self-titled album. I love peaches and this song speaks to my stomach.

Pretty Ricky - “Grind With Me” from Bluestars.

Priesthood - “Keep'n It Real” from Mix This: Extreme Music.

Primitive Radio Gods - Complete Rocket album. Best known for Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand”.

Primus - “Drum and Whamola Solo“ from Hallucino-Genetics and “My Name is Mud” from Pork Soda.

Prince - “Raspberry Beret” from Around the World In a Day, “Batdance” from Batman [Soundtrack], “P Control” from The Gold Experience, and “1999” from the album of the same name.

Prince & The Revolution - “Let’s Go Crazy”, “When Doves Cry” and “Purple Rain” from the Purple Rain soundtrack.

Priscilla Ahn - “Dream” from A Good Day. A Starbucks freebie.

Pseudo Echo - “Funky Town (Dance Remix)” from Love an Adventure.

Public Affection - Now known as the band Live. Entire Death of a Dictionary album.

Public Enemy ft. Stephen Stills - “He Got Game [Radio Edit]” from Hip-Hop: Gold.

Puddle of Mudd - “Control”, “Blurry”, “Said”, “She Hates Me”, and “Never Change” from Come Clean.

Puff Daddy - Entire No Way Out album. I played the song, “I’ll Be Missin’ You” quite a bit when a close female friend of mine died when I was in high school.

Puller - “#1 Fan” from Tooth & Nail Rock Sampler Volume 1.

Pussycat Dolls - “When I Grow Up” from Doll Domination and “Beep”, “Buttons”, “Don’t Cha” and “Stickwitu” from PCD.

PYT - “We’re Dancing” from Down With Me. I saw PYT open for a certain teeny pop artists back in 1999. I’m not going to reveal who it is, as it is something I’m not proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment