Thursday, October 22, 2009

“V” Part 1 of 1

Vallejo - “If I Were President” from H2o American Eagle Summer Sampler.

Van Halen - Complete albums: Balance, Best of Both Worlds, Best of Van Halen, Vol. 1, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, Van Halen II, and 1984.

Van McCoy - “The Hustle” from Disco Baby. An old ‘60s disco track

Van Morrison - “Brown Eyed Girl” from The Best of Van Morrison.

Vanessa Carlton - “1000 Miles” and “Ordinary Day” from Be Not Nobody. Carlton is an amazing piano player and has an unforgettable voice.

Vanessa Williams - “Save the Best For Last” from The Comfort Zone.

Vanilla Ice - “Ice, Ice Baby” from To the Extreme.

Various Artists - When this showed up, I was not happy. I have since corrected the artist(s). They were songs from the following compilation albums: A Collection of Holiday Music and Ultimate Funk.

Veggie Tales - Entire albums: Veggie Tales: A Very Veggie Christmas, Veggie Tales: Isaiah's CD [I guess you can make your own Veggie Tales album. My brother-in-law’s wife made this CD; the Intro track even says whatever name you would like it to, in this case Isaiah (my nephew)], and Veggie Tales: Veggie Tunes, Vol. 2.

Velour 100 - “Bittersweet” from Tooth & Nail Rock Sampler Volume 1.

Venga Boys - “We Like to Party” and “Boom, Boom, Boom” from The Party Album.

Vertical Horizon - “You’re a God” from Everything You Want and “I’m Still Here” from Go.

The Verve - “Bitter Sweet Symphony” and “Lucky Man” from Urban Hymns.

The Verve Pipe - Entire Villains album.

The View From Here (TVFH) - I have the self-titled EP and a CD on which the members wrote “TVFH New Songs 11/05“. I also have the following songs, which I placed on an album called Our Demo: “Six Feet Closer”, “Something For Hope”, and “Another Cold November”. There is one song, which is not on a CD entitled “The Main Attraction”. The same guy who played bass for The Pieces and the Fat (Peter Deustermann) played bass with TVFH. Peter was a college roommate of mine, which is how I obtained all of these tracks. After TVFH disbanded two of the guys went on to play with Meese, Mike Ayars and Ben Haley.

The Village People - “Y.M.C.A.” from Crusin’ and “Macho Man” from the album of the same name.

Vineyard - “His Banner Over Me”, “Salvation”, “My Lord, My God”, and “Your Love is Amazing” from who knows where. I made albums for such tracks entitled Worship! and Worship 2. These tracks appear on Worship 2.

Violent Femmes - “Blister In the Sun” from their self-titled album and “American Music” from Why Do Birds Sing?

Viva Voce - “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” from Happy Christmas Vol. 2. This song rocks! Viva Voce took an old traditional Christmas song and turned it into a heavy rock song.

No comments:

Post a Comment