Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From Me to You

I made this playlist for my wife. She enjoys every track except for the first one.

"Whatever You Like" - T.I. Paper Trail
"I and Love and You" - Avett Brothers So Much To Save
"Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" - Barry White '70s Pop Number 1's
"I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love" - Chicago The Heart of Chicago 1967-1998, Vol. 2
"One, Two, I Love You Clay" - Walker Rumor Has It
"Love Your Love The Most" - Eric Church Carolina
"The Way You Love Me" - Faith Hill Breathe
"I Will Love You" - Fisher True North
"How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)" - James Taylor The Best of James Taylor
"I Love the Way You Love Me" - John Michael Montgomery Life's a Dance
"Baby, I Love Your Way" - Peter Frampton Frampton Comes Alive!
"That's When I Love You" - Phil Vassar Phil Vassar
"My Love is Your Love [Album Version]" - Whitney Houston My Love is Your Love [US Single]
"I'm The Man Who Loves You" - Wilco Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
"What a Beautiful Day" - Chris Cagle Chris Cagle
"Who Needs You Baby" - Clay Walker Hypnotize the Moon
"Beautiful Mess" - Diamond Rio Completely
"Only God (Could Stop Me Loving You)" - Emerson Drive Emerson Drive
"Wrapped Up in You" - Garth Brooks Scarecrow
"I'm In Love With a Capital "U"" - Joe Diffie Third Rock From the Sun
"I Need You" - LeAnn Rimes I Need You
"Passionate Kisses" - Mary Chapin Carpenter Come On Come On
"Drink, Swear, Steal, & Lie" - Michael Peterson Michael Peterson
"Just Another Day in Paradise" - Phil Vassar Phil Vassar
"Keep On Lovin' You" - Steel Magnolia Keep On Lovin' You
"Good Morning Beautiful" - Steve Holy Blue Moon
"Our Song" - Taylor Swift Taylor Swift
"Always" -Bon Jovi Cross Road

Here's to you, honey. I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment