Monday, February 28, 2011

Train Trippin'

I made this song while riding the train on my way to Kansas City to visit my brother. I was inspired by the road trip playlist that I had. There were many more songs originally on this playlist, but I narrowed it down.

"Train" - 3 Doors Down 3 Doors Down
"Train Song" - Phish Billy Breathes
"Train Wreck" - Sarah McLachlan Afterglow
"Trainwreck" - Mat Kearney Bullet
"Back on the Train" - Phish Farmhouse
"C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)" - Quad City DJ's Get On Up and Dance
"Crazy Train" - Ozzy Osbourne Blizzard of Ozz
"Downbound Train" - Bruce Springsteen Born in the U.S.A.
"J Train" - TobyMac Momentum
"Last Train Home" - Lostprophets Start Something
"Peace Train" - Cat Stevens Remember the Titans [Soundtrack]
"Runaway Train" - Soul Asylum Grave Dancers Union
"Runaway Trains" - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Let Me Up (I've Had Enough)
"Nightrain" - Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction
"Take the "A" Train" - CCU Small Ensemble The CCU Small Ensemble's Recording Project
"The Loco-Motion" - Little Eva The Loco-Motion
"Long Train Running" - The Doobie Brothers The Captain and Me

All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment