Monday, February 28, 2011

Train Greatest Hits

If Train made a greatest hits album right now, these are the songs I'd like to see on it. However, I really have no say in what songs go on a greatest hits album.

"Cab" - For Me, It's You
"Calling All Angels" - My Private Nation
"Drops of Jupiter" - Drops of Jupiter
"Get To Me" - My Private Nation
"Hey, Soul Sister" - Save Me San Francisco
"I Got You" - Save Me San Francisco
"If It's Love" - Save Me San Francisco
"It's About You" - Drops of Jupiter
"Meet Virginia" - Train
"Ordinary" - Spider-Man 2 [Soundtrack]
"Parachute" - Save Me San Francisco
"Save Me San Francisco" - Save Me San Francisco
"She's on Fire" - Drops of Jupiter
"This Ain't Goodbye" - Save Me San Francisco
"When I Look To the Sky" - My Private Nation
"You Already Know" - Save Me San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment