Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hope

This playlist is a collection of encouraging songs. When I was looking for full-time employment last year, these songs received a lot of airtime. The tracks on here still give me hope for many other things, continued employment, heathly family, etc.

"Better Is One Day" - Matt Redman Blessed Be Your Name: The Songs of Matt Redman, Vol. 1
"Captivated" - Shawn McDonald Roots
"Carry On" - Pat Green Three Days
"Don't Worry" - Rebecca St. James Transform
"Everyday" - Worship Worship!
"Everything Glorious" - David Crowder Band Remedy
"Float On" - Modest Mouse Good News For People Who Love Bad News
"God Is Love" - John Reuben Are We There Yet?
"God Is Watching Over You" - Phil Joel Watching Over You
"Grace Like Rain" - Todd Agnew Absolute Smash Hits 2
"Great Is Your Faithfulness" - Newsboys Adoration: The Worship Album
"How Great Is Our God" - Chris Tomlin Arriving [Enhanced]
"How He Loves" - Kim Walker We Cry Out
"I Will Wait" - Aaron Shust Whispered and Shouted
"Let Go" - BarlowGirl Another Journal Entry
"A Little Stronger Everyday" - Michael W. Smith I'll Lead You Home
"More Than You'll Ever Know" - Watermark All Things Neww
"My Will" - dc Talk Intermission: The Greatest Hits
"Only Grace" - Matthew West History
"Praise You in This Storm" - Casting Crowns Lifesong
"Saved By Grace" - Swen & Dean as is.
"Spirit Come" - Foolish Things Let's Not Forget The Story
"Trading My Sorrows" - Worship Worship!
"While I'm Waiting John Waller The Blessing
"You are My Stronghold Watermark All Things Neww

No comments:

Post a Comment