Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spelling

Theme: Songs that contain the spelling of words or abbreviations. Inspiration: My father loves "Hollaback Girl" and it got me thinking, how many other songs do I have that spell words in the lyrics.

"Back in the U.S.S.R." - The Beatles LOVE
"F.I.N.E." - Aerosmith Pump
"H.A.P.P.Y. Radio" - Edwin Starr Disco Gold
"Henry VIII, I Am" - Herman's Hermits Retrospective
"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
"Izzo (H.O.V.A.)" - Jay-Z The Blueprint
"King of the Jungle" - Steven Curtis Chapman Heaven in the Real World
"L.I.N.N." - Linn & Freddie Putumayo Presents: A New Groove
"L.U.V." - John Mellencamp Dance Naked
"M.I.A" - Foo Fighters There Is Nothing Left To Lose
"O.O.C." - Mariah Carey E=MC2
"O.P.P." - Naughty by Nature Naughty by Nature
"P.I.M.P." - 50 Cent Get Rich or Die Tryin'
"R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A." - John Mellencamp Scarecrow
"S.E.X." - Nickelback Dark Horse
"S.I.N." - Ozzy Osbourne No More Tears
"T.L.C. A.S.A.P." - Alabama Cheap Seats
"Y.M.C.A." - The Village People Cruisin'

Who knew that learning to spell could be so fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment