Sunday, February 27, 2011

Songs You Might Hear at Texas Roadhouse

Theme: Country Songs from the 90's and early 2000's. Inspiration: Eating at Texas Roadhouse.

"Against the Grain" - Garth Brooks Ropin' the Wind
"Ain't Going Down (Til The Sun Comes Up)" - Garth Brooks The Ultimate Hits [Disc 1]
"Ain't Nothing About You" - Brooks & Dunn Steers and Stripes
"American Honky-Tonk Bar Association" - Garth Brooks The Ultimate Hits [Disc 2]
"Any Man of Mine" - Shania Twain The Woman in Me
"Austin" - Blake Shelton Blake Shelton
"Beautiful Mess" - Diamond Rio Completely
"Boot Scoot Boogie" - Brooks & Dunn Brand New Man
"Born to Fly" - Sara Evans Born To Fly
"Brand New Man" - Brooks & Dunn Brand New Man
"Bring on the Rain" - Jo Dee Messina Burn
"Bubba Hyde" - Diamond Rio Love a Little Stronger
"Bubba Shot the Jukebox" - Mark Chesnutt Longnecks & Short Stories
"Busy Man" - Billy Ray Cyrus Shot Full of Love
"Bye Bye" - Jo Dee Messina I'm Alright
"Cadillac Ranch" - Chris LeDoux Whatcha Gonna Do with a Cowboy
"Callin' Baton Rouge" - Garth Brooks The Ultimate Hits [Disc 2]
"Celebrity" - Brad Paisley Mud on the Tires
"Chattahoochee" - Alan Jackson A Lot About Livin (And A Little About Lovin)
"The Cheap Seats" - Alabama Cheap Seats
"Courtesy of The Red, White And Blue" - Toby Keith Unleashed
"Cowboy Take Me Away" - Dixie Chicks Fly
"Don't Be Stupid" - Shania Twain Don't Be Stupid
"Don't Take the Girl" - Tim McGraw Not a Moment Too Soon
"Down at the Twist and Shout" - Mary Chapin Carpenter Shootin' Straight in the Dark
"Drink, Swear, Steal, & Lie" - Michael Peterson Michael Peterson
"Dust on the Bottle" - David Lee Murphy Out with a Bang
"Fast Cars and Freedom" - Rascal Flatts Feels Like Today
"The Fever" - Garth Brooks The Ultimate Hits [Disc 1]
"Friends In Low Places" - Garth Brooks No Fences
"God Bless Texas" - Little Texas Big Time
"A Good Run of Bad Luck" - Clint Black No Time to Kill
"Goodbye Earl" - Dixie Chicks Fly
"He Thinks He'll Keep Her" - Mary Chapin Carpenter Come On Come On
"Heads Carolina, Tails California" - Jo Dee Messina Jo Dee Messina
"How Do I Get There" - Dena Carter Did I Shave My Legs For This
"How Do You Like Me Now?" - Toby Keith How Do You Like Me Now?!
"How Forever Feels" - Kenny Chesney Everywhere We Go
"I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why)" - Alabama American Pride
"I Can Still Feel You" - Collin Raye The Walls Came Down
"I Should Be Sleeping" - Emerson Drive Emerson Drive
"I Take My Chances" - Mary Chapin Carpenter Come On Come On
"I Wanna Talk About Me" - Toby Keith Pull My Chain
"If Bubba Can Dance (I Can Too)" - Shenandoah Under the Kudzu
"If I Could Make a Living" - Clay Walker If I Could Make a Living
"If It Don't Take Two" - Shania Twain Don't Be Stupid
"If the Good Die Young" - Tracy Lawrence Alibis
"If You're Gonna Play in Texas (You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band)" - Alabama For the Record [Disc 1]
"Independence Day" - Martina McBride The Way That I Am
"Indian Outlaw" - Tim McGraw Not a Moment Too Soon
"It's a Great Day to Be Alive" - Travis Tritt Down the Road I Go
"It Must Be Love" - Alan Jackson Under the Influence
"Jezebel" - Chely Wright Never Love You Enough
"John Deer Green" - Joe Diffie Honky Tonk Attitude
"Just Another Day in Paradise" - Phil Vassar Phil Vassar
"Kick a Little" - Little Texas Kick a Little
"Let 'Er Rip" - Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces
"Life's a Dance" - John Michael Montgomery Life's a Dance
"Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Famous" - Tracy Byrd No Ordinary Man
"A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action" - Toby Keith Toby Keith
"Little Rock" - Collin Raye Extremes
"Longneck Bottle" - Garth Brooks The Ultimate Hits [Disc 1]
"Love a Little Stronger" - Diamond Rio Love a Little Stronger
"Meet in the Middle" - Diamond Rio Diamond Rio
"My Front Porch Looking In" - Lonestar From There to Here: Greatest Hits
"My List" - Toby Keith Pull My Chain
"My Love" - Little Texas Big Time
"My Maria" - Brooks & Dunn Borderline
"My Next Thirty Years" - Tim McGraw A Place In the Sun
"Neon Moon" - Brooks & Dunn Brand New Man
"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem" - Kenny Chesney No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
"Norma Jean Rile" - Diamond Rio Diamond Rio
"Not a Day Goes By" - Lonestar I'm Already There
"One, Two, I Love You" - Clay Walker Rumor Has It
"Only in America" - Brooks & Dunn Steers and Stripes
"Papa Loved Mama" - Garth Brooks Ropin' the Wind
"Passionate Kisses" - Mary Chapin Carpenter Come On Come On
"Pickup Man" - Joe Diffie Third Rock from the Sun
"Prayin' for Daylight" - Rascal Flatts Rascal Flatts
"Ready To Run" - Dixie Chicks Fly
"Red Dirt Road" - Brooks & Dunn Red Dirt Road
"Renegades, Rebels, and Rogues" - Tracy Lawrence Renegades, Rebels, and Rogues
"Riding with Private Malone" - David Ball Amigo
"Rock My World (Little Country Girl)" - Brooks & Dunn Hard Workin' Man
"Rodeo" - Garth Brooks Ropin' the Wind
"Run" - George Straight The Road Less Traveled
"She's a Wild One" - Faith Hill Take Me as I Am
"Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)" - John Michael Montgomery John Michael Montgomery
"Something Like That" - Tim McGraw A Place In the Sun
"Song of the South" - Alabama Super Hits, Vol. 2
"Standing Outside The Fire" - Garth Brooks The Ultimate Hits [Disc 2]
"Strawberry Wine" - Dena Carter Did I Shave My Legs For This
"Summertime Blues" - Alan Jackson Who I Am
"Texas-sized Heartache" - Joe Diffie Joe Diffie Greatest Hits
"That's the Way" - Jo Dee Messina Burn
"That's When I Love You" - Phil Vassar Phil Vassar
"That Ain't No Way To Go" - Brooks & Dunn Hard Workin' Man
"Then What" - Clay Walker Rumor Has It
"Thinkin' Problem" - David Ball Thinkin' Problem
"Third Rock from the Sun" - Joe Diffie Third Rock from the Sun
"Too Much Fun" - Daryle Singletary Daryle Singletary
"Walking Away a Winner" - Kathy Mattea Walking Away a Winner
"Watch This" - Clay Walker Rumor Has It
"Watermelon Crawl" - Tracy Byrd No Ordinary Man
"The Way You Love Me" - Faith Hill Breathe
"We Danced Anyway" - Dena Carter Did I Shave My Legs For This
"What a Beautiful Day" - Chris Cagle Chris Cagle
"What About Now" - Lonestar Lonely Grill
"What Was I Thinkin'" - Dierks Bentley Dierks Bentley
"Where the Green Grass Grows" - Tim McGraw Everywhere
"Where the Stars & Stripes & the Eagle Fly" - Aaron Tippin Stars & Stripes
"Who's That Man" - Toby Keith Boomtown
"Who I Am" - Jessica Andrews Who I Am
"Who Needs You Baby" - Clay Walker Hypnotize the Moon
"Wink" - Neal McCoy No Doubt About It
"With Me" - Lonestar I'm Already There
"Wrapped Up in You" - Garth Brooks Scarecrow
"You're Gone" - Diamond Rio Unbelievable
"99.9% Sure (I've Never Been Here Before)" - Brian McComas Brian McComas

Saddle up and get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment