Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Playlist

Theme: Love songs that my wife and I enjoy. Inspiration: My wife.

"Amazing" - Josh Kelley For the Ride Home
"Bleed to Love Her" - Fleetwood Mac The Dance
"Cowboy Take Me Away" - Dixie Chicks Fly
"Crazy for This Girl" - Evan and Jaron Evan and Jaron
"Drink, Swear, Steal, & Lie" - Michael Peterson Michael Peterson
"Every Breath You Take" - The Police Every Breath You Take: The Singles
"Fast Car" - Tracy Chapman Tracy Chapman
"Have a Little Faith in Me" - John Hiatt Bring the Family
"Hold My Hand" - Hootie & the Blowfish Cracked Rear View
"I Don't Want To Miss a Thing" - Aerosmith Armageddon [Soundtrack]
"I'll Be There for You" - Bon Jovi Cross Road
"I'll Be [Acoustic Version]" - Edwin McCain Messenger
"I'm With You" - Avril Lavigne Let Go
"Iris" - The Goo Goo Dolls Dizzy up the Girl
"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" - Bill Medley Dirty Dancing [Soundtrack]
"Jack and Diane" - John Mellencamp American Fool
"My Front Porch Looking In" - Lonestar From There to Here: Greatest Hits
"Let Me Be the One" - Blessid Union of Souls Home
"My Love is Your Love [Album Version]" - Whitney Houston My Love is Your Love [US Single]
"Passionate Kisses" - Mary Chapin Carpenter Come On Come On
"Some Kind of Wonderful" - Huey Lewis & the News Four Chords & Several Years Ago
"Stand By Me" - Ben E. King Don't Play that Song
"Stay" - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories Tails
"Still on Your Side" - BBMak Sooner or Later
"Strawberry Wine" - Dena Carter Did I Shave My Legs For This
"Tell Me It's Real" - K-Ci & JoJo It's Real
"That's When I Love You" - Phil Vassar Phil Vassar
"A Song for Young Lovers" - Percy Faith Ocean's Eleven [Soundtrack]
"Two Sets of Joneses" - Big Tent Revival Big Tent Revival
"What a Beautiful Day" - Chris Cagle Chris Cagle
"When You Love a Woman" - Journey When You Love a Woman/Message of Love
"With Me" - Lonestar I'm Already There
"Wherever You Will Go" - The Calling Camino Palmero
"Wonderful Tonight" - Eric Clapton Time Pieces: Best of Eric Clapton
"You're the Inspiration" - Chicago The Heart of Chicago 1967-1997

No comments:

Post a Comment