Wednesday, August 12, 2009

“E” Part 2 of 2

Elton John - “Your Song” from his self-titled album, “Rocket Man” from Honky Chateau, “Tiny Dancer” from Madman Across the Water, “I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues” from Too Low for Zero, and “Benny and the Jets” from 70’s Pop Number 1’s. Complete Made in England album.

Eluzai - Entire Heed album. Old-school Christian rock.

Emerson Drive - “I Should Be Sleeping” and “Only God (Could Stop Me Loving You)” from their self-titled album. Emerson Drive sounds very similar to Rascal Flatts.

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - Entire Brain Salad Surgery and Live at the Royal Albert Hall. Still recording after three decades. Sometimes I wish my middle name began with an “L” so I could have the initials ELP, just like the band.

EMF - “Unbelievable” from ESPN Presents Stadium Anthems: Music For The Fans.

Eminem - “When I’m Gone” from Curtain Call: The Hits, “You Don’t Know” from Eminem Presents: The Re-Up, most songs from The Eminem Show, “Just Loose It”, “Mockingbird”, “Encore/Curtains Down”, and “Like Toy Soldiers” from Encore, most songs from The Marshall Mathers EP, entire Relapse album, “My Name Is” and “Conscience” from The Slim Shady LP, and “Loose Yourself” and “Love Me” from the 8 Mile soundtrack.

Enrique Iglesias- “Hero” from his Escape album.

Enter the Worship Circle - I own the following songs from various albums: “Simple”, “Come Fall on Us”, “I Will Bow”, and “I Cannot Hide My Love”. Worship music, as you can tell from the name of the group.

Eric Church - “Love Your Love the Most” from the album of the same name. The free song of the week from WalMart.com. Country, but good country.

Eric Clapton - Complete Pilgrim and Time Pieces: The Best of Eric Clapton albums.

Eric Hutchinson - Entire Sounds Like This album. Hutchinson is a combination of Jack Johnson, John Mayer, and Jason Mraz. His current hit is “Rock & Roll”. The entire album is amazing, simply amazing.

Erin O’Donnell - Complete No Place So Far album. I first heard O’Donnell at Praise in the Rockies in Estes Park, Colorado. I bought her CD then and there and was forever hooked. I’m sure she’s put more stuff out, but this is probably her best album, but who am I to talk if I don’t even know if she’s put more music out?

Estelle - “American Boy” from her Shine album. Similar sound to Lady Gaga.

Europe - “The Final Countdown” from the album that bears the same name. I’m pretty sure this song was featured on one of the Rocky movies.

Evan & Jaron - “Crazy for This Girl” from their self-titled album, “The Distance” from the Serendipity soundtrack, and the entire We've Never Heard of You Either album.

Evanescence - “So Close” from their self-titled EP and the following entire albums: Fallen and The Open Door.

Eve - “Love is Blind” from Ruff Ryder’s First Lady and “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” and “Who’s that Girl?” from her Scorpion album..

Eve6 - “Inside Out” from their self-titled album, “Here’s to Tonight” from Horrorscope, and “Think Twice” from It’s All in Your Head.

Everclear - “AM Radio” and “Wonderful” from Songs from an American Movie Vol. 1: Learning to Smile and the following whole albums: So Much for the Afterglow and Sparkle and Fade. Everclear has catchy lyrics and they have had a handful of hits in past decades.

Everyday Sunday - “Hanging On” from Stand Up! I heard this song on the radio then searched forever on who it was since the radio station never told me who it was. I finally found it and obtained it. The lyrics stuck with me and it’s a great song to listen to when I sometimes just seem to be barely hanging on.

Everything - “Who Got the Hooch” from Super Natural.

Everything But the Fork - Okay, so this really isn’t a band as far as I know, but if I had a band, this is what I would call it. I even have a few songs written and band logos designed.

Exposé - “Come Go With Me” from ‘80s Dance Gold. I’m not even sure why I have this track. It sucks. Delete!

Extreme - “More Than Words” from Power Ballads Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment