Monday, August 24, 2009

“H” Part 1 of 2

H.G. Wells - As I am writing this, I am also preparing for my last performance tonight as The Invisible Man, a play loosely based on the book by H.G. Wells. I was looking around the iTunes store and stumbled across free books. The University of Florida has select titles and they just happened to have Wells’ The Invisible Man. I also downloaded The War of the Worlds. If you are interested, search for Lit2Go and you’ll see all of their FREE titles.

Haddaway - “What is Love” from his self-titled album. Never heard the song? Have you seen Night at the Roxbury’s? Yes, then you’ve heard the song. It the move-your-head-to-the-side-and-back-to-center over and over again song.

Hall & Oates - “Maneater” from ‘80s Gold.

Hanson - “Penny & Me” from Underneath. The only Hanson song I like. That oombop song just doesn’t appeal to me.

Harold Faltermeyer - “Axel F.” from the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack.

Harry and Lloyd - “Rocky Mountains” sound clip from Dumb and Dumber.

Harry Chapin - “Cats in the Cradle” from Verities & Balderdash. A great song about a father-son relationship.

Harry Connick, Jr. - Entire Come By Me album. An amazing jazz pianist.

Hawaiian Artists - All the Best from Hawaii two disc album. We’ve been to Hawaii twice and I love the music that comes from there.

Hawk Nelson - Complete ...Is My Friend! and Smile, It's the End of the World albums.

Head Automatica - “Lying Through Your Teeth” from Propaganda.

Heart - “What About Love” from Now That's What I Call The 80s and “Alone” from ‘80s Gold.

Heavy D and the Boys - “Now That We’ve Found Love” from Peaceful Journey. This song is featured on one of my favorite movies, Hitch.

Hednoize - “Loaded Gun” from H2o American Eagle Summer Sampler.

The Heights - “How Do You Talk to an Angel” from The Heights: Music From the Television Show. I don’t remember the television show, maybe it is just a part of the album title.

Hellogoodbye - “Here (In Your Arms)” from Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs! I love this modern love song.

Herbie Hancock - “Rockit” from Now That's What I Call The 80s. Since when did Herbie Hancock become a DJ. “Stitched Up (ft. John Mayer)” from Possibilities. Now this is the Herbie that I like better.

Hillary Duff - Entire self-titled and “Tell Me a Story (About the Night Before)” from Santa Claus Lane. The latter features Lil’ Romeo and is actually a catchy track.

No comments:

Post a Comment